If you are reading this post it means that you need to update your blog reader or feed settings. Root Simple is at www.rootsimple.com. We have switched over to Wordpress and the blog is no longer hosted here on Blogger.
Would that that were the case. Instead, I'm getting a GoDaddy page asking me if I want to buy the domain rootsimple.com. (I can't decide if I want to.)
You must be longtime readers, because we think you must be seeing the old blog by accessing our original address: survivela.blogspot.com
Is this the address you're looking at? Please let us know.
The address of the new blog is really, truly is www.rootsimple.com--even if it is not working right now. Seems the address switches over faster at some isps than others? I dunno. This is beyond me.
If you're seeing the GoDaddy page, just hang tight -- www.rootsimple.com should go live for you soon. Other people are seeing it already. If you continue to have problems, let us know! Our email is rootsimple@gmail.
The URL for this page is survivela.blogspot.com for me, and the link seems to be working right. My RSS feeder says there are 2,810 people also subscribed to your old URL, which for me was http://www.homegrownevolution.com/feeds/posts/default.
I'm all set, just passing along info in case it is of use.
Is this right? That link leads me to a GoDaddy page...
ReplyDeleteWould that that were the case. Instead, I'm getting a GoDaddy page asking me if I want to buy the domain rootsimple.com. (I can't decide if I want to.)
ReplyDelete@Carlene @mr_subjunctive
ReplyDeleteand anyone else reading this -
You must be longtime readers, because we think you must be seeing the old blog by accessing our original address: survivela.blogspot.com
Is this the address you're looking at? Please let us know.
The address of the new blog is really, truly is www.rootsimple.com--even if it is not working right now. Seems the address switches over faster at some isps than others? I dunno. This is beyond me.
If you're seeing the GoDaddy page, just hang tight -- www.rootsimple.com should go live for you soon. Other people are seeing it already. If you continue to have problems, let us know! Our email is rootsimple@gmail.
The URL for this page is survivela.blogspot.com for me, and the link seems to be working right. My RSS feeder says there are 2,810 people also subscribed to your old URL, which for me was http://www.homegrownevolution.com/feeds/posts/default.
ReplyDeleteI'm all set, just passing along info in case it is of use.
Hi Jane--you need to change your RSS subscription. The new URL is www.rootsimple.com. The old RSS feed will no longer work.
DeleteYes, that was the address I was looking at.
ReplyDeleteThe new site is loading for me now.